We’ve just released an update to Gliffy Online, coinciding with the release of Starcraft 2. This release contains numerous tweaks and fixes to our systems. We did manage to sprinkle in a few new features, too. Here are a few of the highlights of this release:
- Fixed the rendering of ERD line endings
- Fixed flat edges on Basic and Flowchart Classic skin shapes that had no border
- Grouping of certain shapes not remembered across saves
- Link maps are now exact in published diagrams
- Moved ad banner so it doesn’t block text properties
- Added a few new templates and improved others
- BPMN Annotation line does not disappear now in SVG export
- Added a shortcut, F2, to automatically edit text on an object
- Folder list in document manager disappearing
- Added border around Account Images to better see smaller uploaded images
- Fixed a few issues around saving when someone had logged into another instance of Gliffy
Click here to see a full list of issues resolved in this release.
Happy drawing and long live Terrans!