2013 marks our seventh year as a partner with Atlassian. When we started, we had the revolutionary idea to develop platform independent internet applications that make communicating visually and collaborating easy.
We’re proud to say that Gliffy is now the largest and most successful commercial add-on vendor in the Atlassian ecosystem. At Summit, we released a brand new version of our Confluence Plugin. Here are a couple reasons for you to give it a try!
Reasons to Use Gliffy Confluence Plugin 6.0
1. Custom Shape Libraries
Is there a shape you’ve been asking for or wishing for? Now you don’t have to wait for us to add them! Gliffy lets you create and share your own custom shape libraries, so you’re no longer limited to the shapes we provide and you can illustrate your ideas with shapes unique to your team or company. Watch the video below to see how.
2. Improved UML and Text Features
Gliffy Confluence Plugin 6.0 includes UML 2.0 compliant shapes and UML connectors that now support cardinality. You can also add multiple text elements on a line and move them anywhere along that line. Plus UML shapes now feature infinite connection points!
3. New and Refreshed Shape Libraries
Amazon Web Services (AWS) and new sitemap icons are now included!
More Reasons to Love Gliffy
- Gliffy is tightly integrated with Confluence so your diagrams are protected and secure behind firewalls.
- It works cross-platform on Mac and Windows PCs.
- It’s more cost effective than traditional desktop apps.
- It’s easy to use so there’s no need for lengthy training sessions!
If you didn’t pick up our postcards or pamphlet at Summit you can download them below!