Enjoy our weekly roundup of the techiest tech news from the interwebs.
Shiny, New Things
Need an 80s fix before the second season of Stranger Things comes back? This 1980s B-movie horror collection Blu-ray box set will do the trick.
5 Good 2 Know
- This April Fools, Pac-Man is taking over Google Maps. Here are some of the best geographical locations to use as a playground.
- Here are 3 not-to-be-missed software development trends.
- Since we’re talking top lists, here are 4 top software development methodologies. Does your team use one?
- Angular 4.0 is out in the wild.
- Did you read The Next Big Blue Collar Job is Coding, Clive Thomson’s recent piece for Wired? Here’s a dissenting response.
Tool to Try
Loopy is a pretty cool tool when you need to illustrate how parts within a system interact and affect each other.
The fact that leggings seem to make news headlines every couple of years is baffling. The latest social media s%&t storm was caused by United Airlines’ bizarre regulations.