Once a month, we post a free, downloadable Gliffy template here on the Pirate (B)log. This month, we’re offering a timeline diagram for you to download.
In this diagram, you can chart important events for a quick, visual representation of your your calendar over quarters and months.
We built this template for our own internal marketing planning, but it could also be valuable for project managers, product managers, executive planning, holiday/vacation tracking, and more.
How to use this template
Download gliffy_timeline_template.gxml (right-click the link and save the file), then follow the instructions below for your version of Gliffy:
1. Sign into Gliffy Online.
2. Select Import a File as a Template.
3. Click Browse and upload gliffy_timeline_template.gxml.
4. Click Create Document.
Gliffy Confluence Plugin
1. Go to the wiki page where you would like to add the diagram.
2. Click Add > Gliffy Diagram.
3. Select Import from the menu.
4. Click Browse and upload gliffy_timeline_template.gxml.
5. Select the file you just uploaded and click Create.
Gliffy JIRA Plugin
1. Go to the issue where you would like to add the diagram.
2. Click More Actions > Add/Edit Gliffy Diagram.
3. Click New Document.
4. Select Import a File as a Template from the menu.
5. Click Browse and upload gliffy_timeline_template.gxml.
6. Click Create Document.