This release resolves 2 important bug fixes.
- A fix for Confluence 3.x customers that prefer creating diagrams by first using wiki markup
- A fix for diagrams with an apostrophe in the filename for when Gliffy runs inline with the Confluence 4 editor
Release Notes - Gliffy Confluence Plugin 4.0.1
- [GLIFFY-4252] - Inserting diagrams via rich text editor in Confluence 3.5 is broken
- [GLIFFY-4254] - Apostrophe in diagram name will fail to load diagram in RTE
- [GLIFFY-4255] - HTTP 404 from blank.html