JIRA 5 is a major milestone for Atlassian and will bring many improvements to our favorite bug tracker.
Today, we're releasing a new version of Gliffy that is compatible with the latest release candidate (as of this writing rc3).
Release Notes - Gliffy JIRA Plugin - Version 3.7
- [GJIRA-20] - JIRA 5 compatibility
- [GJIRA-28] - Using "Save as new diagram" causes flash to freeze with error
- [GJIRA-32] - Gliffy Plugin License language is incorrect for OnDemand
- [GJIRA-37] - Duplicate diagram names are added in document manager.
- [GJIRA-40] - Error message while attaching images to the diagram
- [GJIRA-15] - Completely remove Batik from JIRA Plugin
- [GJIRA-22] - Compatibility with Java Core v1.5