**END OF LIFE ANNOUNCEMENT**
Gliffy will be disabling the MS Word Plugin 2013 in the coming months. Users can obtain higher quality images from exporting directly from Gliffy Online (paid accounts only) and inserting their diagram images into their Word documents. The current Word plugin does not support high-resolution images.
We speak more about this here: http://support.gliffy.com/hc/en-us/articles/219427268
To start using the Gliffy for Word plugin, you will first need a Gliffy Online account. If you have not already signed up for an account, you can do so here: https://www.gliffy.com/gliffy/signup/
Once you have a Gliffy Online account, follow these steps to link your Gliffy account to Word 2013:
- Open a blank document in Word 2013
- Select Insert->Apps for Office
3. If you are not signed into Microsoft Live it will prompt you to do so. Sign into Microsoft Live.
4. Select My Apps->Office Store
5. Search for "Gliffy" in the Office Store
6. Once it comes up, click on it then click "Add"
7. Go back into Word, select Insert->My Apps
8. Click on Gliffy, then select "Insert" at the bottom
9. Gliffy should now load in the right sidebar