Installing the Gliffy JIRA Plugin
- In the upper right corner of JIRA, open the JIRA Administration Menu->Add-Ons
- Login with your JIRA credentials
- Search the Marketplace for Gliffy
- Click on the Gliffy listing to expand it
- Click on "Free Trial" to start a free 30 day trial of Gliffy for JIRA to purchase a license. Both of these will download Gliffy for JIRA to your instance.
- If you have already purchased a license, go to Manage-Add-Ons and locate the Gliffy Add-On after it has been installed. Click on the license key area and paste your license from the Atlassian Marketplace, then click "Update" to activate your license.
1. Download the Gliffy JIRA Plugin JAR/OBR file from the Atlassian Marketplace listing: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.gliffy.integration.jira/versions
2. Open the Administration menu and select Add-ons.
3. Log in with your JIRA Admin credentials.
4. In the sidebar, select Manage Add-ons.
5. Select Upload Add-on.
6. Click on Choose File and browse your computer for the Gliffy JIRA Plugin file you downloaded in step 1 and click Upload.
7. The plugin will be uploaded to JIRA and will be automatically installed. Check the Manage Add-ons screen to ensure that the plugin is available and to manage your license.
Updating the Gliffy JIRA Plugin
As long as you have an active Gliffy license and Admin rights, you can update the Plugin any time from the Universal Plugin Manager (UPM)*
1. Open the Administration menu and select Add-ons.
2. Log in with your JIRA Admin credentials.
3. In the sidebar, select Manage Add-ons.
4. Scroll down and locate Gliffy Diagrams for JIRA. If an update is available, you will see an Update button. Click to update the plugin to the latest version.
If your Gliffy license has expired, you will need to renew your license before you can install the update.