We hope 2011 has been rewarding for everyone so far. We've had a good year here at Gliffy headquarters so far, and we're in the thick of working on something we're really excited about, so stay tuned. In the meantime, we've done a little Gliffy Online update. It addresses a few issues our users have reported, and we've added a few new features as well. One of the features is that we now allow you to manage folders immediately when saving a new document.
We've also improved the feedback and usability when entering collaborator emails when you are sharing diagrams. This makes copying and pasting from email lists you've created in other email clients into the collaborators entry box in Gliffy even easier.
Below is a complete list of bug fixes and improvements for this release:
- [GLIFFY-96] - Changing focus by hitting tab key is not correct
- [GLIFFY-1465] - Grouped Shapes Don't Get Copied together
- [GLIFFY-2621] - If user was shared on a diagram and never logged in, they get a confusing message if they try and sign up for gliffy later
- [GLIFFY-2719] - Gliffy API: getDiagramAsImage is not returning the client generated PNG
- [GLIFFY-2721] - If enter single unaccepted character in "add new collaborators" dialgoue, entire dialogue closes
- [GLIFFY-2726] - Delete of Diagram in some Basic Accounts does not Persist
- [GLIFFY-2874] - Editing Link in Saved Diagram via Deletes Link
- [GLIFFY-2881] - When a Text on an Object includes a Return, the Edit Link Button does not show when selecting object
- [GLIFFY-2897] - When shrinking ERD -Multiple Attributes shapes with corner overaly handle, it zooms off the page
- [GLIFFY-2921] - After aligning a group of shape and selecting one, width and height are uneditable
- [GLIFFY-2923] - After using zoom, scrolling engages when mouse leaves drawing stage, when drawing guides are turned on
- [GLIFFY-2224] - Save Dialog should allow the user to create a folder
- [GLIFFY-2590] - Require Login for Gliffy Online, File, Print
- [GLIFFY-2677] - Usability: You should be allowed to create new folders in the Account Manager in the Folder Permissions Tab
- [GLIFFY-2693] - Libraries are Inaccessible for Screen Resolution 1024 x 600
- [GLIFFY-2790] - As soon as certain shapes are dropped, enable text editing
- [GLIFFY-2794] - Remove the "No Fill" button when there is no expected response from "No Fill"
- [GLIFFY-2843] - Same tool tip issue for different tables
- [GLIFFY-2844] - Same tool tip issue for rounded and square sink