We've just released an update to Gliffy Online. The major point of this release was to fix a few stability issues we were having with multi-user account management. This in turn improved the usability of the Account Manager, in that any updates you make when adding or deleting users are immediately registered in our systems.
We also added a new feature that will give you immediate information when updating an object. A gray box will appear next to an object or group that will show the X and Y positioning when dragging the object, Width or Height when stretching a shape, or the angle in degrees when rotating a shape.
Finally, we've fixed a handful of bugs that were specific to different browsers. To see a full list of bugs fixed, and other resolved issues, please see our release notes below.
Release Notes - Gliffy - Version Gliffy Online SWF9-R
- [GLIFFY-3010] - SVG Export fails using Opera, Window after the first download
- [GLIFFY-3017] - Flash Error when Upload Image after delete an image from the Account Images library
- [GLIFFY-3035] - Alleviate Right-Click issues with Chrome and FF4 browsers
- [GLIFFY-3068] - Fresh shapes resized using the properties menu revert to previous size after save
- [GLIFFY-3109] - Some Users of IE8 Windows 7 cannot get past loading screen