After thawing out our engineers from the Arctic tundra of San Francisco, we were able to make a few quality improvements to Gliffy Online. One improvement was with hyperlinks in published images sometimes having incorrect image maps when a link would wrap. This is now resolved in Gliffy Online, and will be resolved in the Plugins 3.2 release. Other improvements were with the line tool mechanics, as we are working on making connections to other objects easier. First, a connecting line will route in the correct direction from an object as you are drawing it. Second, if you are drawing a line off of the viewable area of the stage, the stage will now scroll. We've got many more improvements on the way!
Below is a list of other bug fixes/improvements:
- [GLIFFY-78] - Error message when user logs in and submits with enter key
- [GLIFFY-124] - Clicking on 'What is publish?' and 'Is this secure?' links in publish doesn't jump to FAQ entry in Safari.
- [GLIFFY-1118] - Instability of Chrome causes Gliffy to Stall when Delete an Object
- [GLIFFY-1119] - Chrome Instability causes Class UML Object to move when resized vertically
- [GLIFFY-2548] - Upload Images in Library Appear Different than when on Stage
- [GLIFFY-2774] - Undo of rotated object does not work
- [GLIFFY-2811] - Using "Grab" or "Grab Shortcut" Breaks Scroll Bars
- [GLIFFY-1088] - Remember previously selected folder after rename