While you've got plenty of options for drawing diagrams online, make Gliffy your pick. With deeper Atlassian integrations than draw.io and Lucidchart, more flexibility than Visio, and more features than Smartdraw and Create.ly, Gliffy checks all the boxes for what to look for in online diagramming tools — and then goes above and beyond.
Check Out Gliffy’s Diagramming Software in Action
There are plenty of reasons why Gliffy has racked up over 15 million users in Confluence alone. We'll give you six, just for starters. If you're looking for the best diagramming tool for your team, get started with a Gliffy free trial.
#1 Diagramming Tool for Software Teams
Integrate Visuals Into Confluence Documents
Add visuals to your Confluence pages with the Gliffy Diagram for Confluence app to improve documentation, collaboration and productivity. Thanks to native Confluence integration, our diagramming app makes the process is simple and seamless.
- Link to anything in a Confluence instance
- Use any diagram previously made by your team as a template
- Create and edit without ever leaving the Atlassian ecosystem
- Search by diagram name, or even shape name within a diagram
- Restore page history and bring up the diagram created with it
Add Diagrams Directly to Jira Issues
The Gliffy Diagram for Jira app allows you to add diagrams directly to your Jira tickets for improved communication and collaboration. Thanks to our diagramming software's native Jira integration, diagrams, flowcharts and wireframes can be incorporated into issues in just a few clicks.
- Visually document bugs for easier explanation and reproduction
- View revision history
- Start with a premade template